Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Advanced support for bluetooth headsets

El vie, 21-04-2006 a las 10:05 +0200, Damien Sandras escribió:
> Le vendredi 21 avril 2006 à 00:58 +0200, Unai Uribarri a écrit :
>
> [...]
>

> > Using the BT button to select the initial device is just an idea. A
> > better idea may be to configure two audio devices: one for the
> > headsets (BT, USB or whatever) and one for the loudspeaker, and add a
> > button to the UI to quick switch between them.
> >

> Not sure about this. I do not want to make the UI too complex. Many
> people are already complaining about it.

  Perhaps most of this should be part of gnome-bluetooth. The only
switch in Ekiga will be an option telling that you have a bluetooth
headest, and gnome-bluetooth will be the one that should tell ekiga how
to configure itself.

--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
   jsogo debian org