Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Advanced support for bluetooth headsets

Am Freitag, 21. April 2006 10:05 schrieb Damien Sandras:
> Not sure about this. I do not want to make the UI too complex. Many
> people are already complaining about it.
Well, why not kill two flies with one flap: just make the existing select box
for the audio device react in a call too and the user can switch between
headset/loadspeaker/bluetooth on the fly. (I don't know the internals - so
probably this is something that would takt the app apart)

Greetings
Conrad