Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Advanced support for bluetooth headsets

On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 08:50:48PM +0200, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo wrote:
>  Another point I am not sure is if this should be added to pwlib too or
> is something that also belongs to Ekiga (GNOME) domain. But that depends
> on how far are your needings to control sound device.

My thoughts after looking at the example scripts is that this would be a
seperate application which sits between btsco and ekiga. Using DBus to
pass information to/from ekiga.

There is the question about whether it needs to be able change the audio
device that ekiga uses depending on what picks up the call - or whether
a BT user would always use the BT like to take/place calls.

Simon.