Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP, RTP ports and firewall

Le lundi 21 novembre 2005 à 23:46 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :

> I started gconf-editor and modify RTP ports to 6970:6990, then run GM,
> then the druid: "NAT avec restriction de port" (NAT with restriction
> port), called 612 fwd pulver com and call went smooth.
>
> I closed GM, modify RTP ports to 16384:16388, run the druid: "NAT avec
> restriction de port" (NAT with restriction port), called
> 612 fwd pulver com and call failed like reported above.
>
> I have some difficulties to understand why changing the RTP ports should
> interfere with STUN. Remember that registration is always ok.

STUN is using those local ports to determine the holes on the gateway.

Unfortunately, I have no idea why STUN reports NAT with restricted
ports, and works with some ports, but not with others.

Perhaps Craig has an idea?

v_/_    SIP Phone   : sip:dsandras gnomemeeting net
                      sip:600000 gnomemeeting net