Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP, RTP ports and firewall

Damien Sandras a écrit :

Le lundi 21 novembre 2005 à 23:46 +0100, Daniel Huhardeaux a écrit :

I started gconf-editor and modify RTP ports to 6970:6990, then run GM, then the druid: "NAT avec restriction de port" (NAT with restriction port), called 612 fwd pulver com and call went smooth.

I closed GM, modify RTP ports to 16384:16388, run the druid: "NAT avec restriction de port" (NAT with restriction port), called 612 fwd pulver com and call failed like reported above.

I have some difficulties to understand why changing the RTP ports should interfere with STUN. Remember that registration is always ok.

STUN is using those local ports to determine the holes on the gateway.
This I understand

Unfortunately, I have no idea why STUN reports NAT with restricted
ports, and works with some ports, but not with others.
That's what I wanted to pointed out ;-)

Perhaps Craig has an idea?
We hope!
--