Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problems with gnomemeeting-snapshot (opal) and SIP-Provider web.de

Hi,

You are right. However, it is not due to my change (you can revert it and
notice the problem is the same). I have spotted the place where the
problem appears and I will mail the person responsible of that part.

I'm connecting from time to time with dialup and dialup is my only way to
test and it is expensive. More news in 7 days if the person doesn't fix it
himself.

Thanks for your good testing!