Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problems with gnomemeeting-snapshot (opal) and SIP-Provider web.de

> Hi Damien,
> Damien Sandras schrieb am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2005 um 20:01:57 +0200:
>
>> Craig, in src/sip/sipcon.cxx, find method
>> "OnReceivedAuthenticationRequired". At the end of the method, we have
>> this
>> line :
>> // Restart the transaction with new authentication info
>> remotePartyAddress = targetAddress.AsQuotedString(); // start with a new
>> To tag
>
> for testing, I just commented this line, and then it worked :-) At least
> this is a temporary fix :-)

The correct fix would be to replace that line by this group of instructions :
   PINDEX j;
   if ((j = remotePartyAddress.Find (';')) != P_MAX_INDEX)
     remotePartyAddress = remotePartyAddress.Left(j);

Can you test and report back? Thanks!

I have committed this to CVS.