[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Problems with gnomemeeting-snapshot (opal) and SIP-Provider web.de

Hi,

I try to use my VOIP-Account at web.de with gnomemeeting but fail.
A test with kphone was successful.

Problem description:
Registration works, Incoming calls work, but outgoing fails.

Providerdata:
sip proxy/outgoing proxy: sip.web.de
realm: web.de
username: USERNAME

Attached you will find to debug outputs, one from gnomemeeting and one
from kphone. I replaced my username with USERNAME, my IP with
MYCURRENTIP, and crippled the called number.

gnomemeeting establishes a connection with the sip proxy, but the only
thing I get is a anncouncment that the called number is not registered,
with kphone it just works.
--
J�rg Friedrich

There are only 10 types of people:
Those who understand binary and those who don't.