Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting on 2.6

Hi

Well the patch for 2.6 breaks my 2.4.23-pre5 kernel.

It is so bad that I can't use gnomemeeting even if
only gnomemeeting is running.

So the patch works fine in 2.6 but not in 2.4, so what do we do
check for kernel version in pwlib or?

Cheers Johnny

Damien Sandras wrote:
It is already commited and we "pray" it doesn't break things on 2.4
systems.

There is no reason why it would.

Right now a new set of packages is in the make and i would like to ask
EVERYBODY who can compile and run GM (or use one of the packages),
PLEASE do test and report any success story (or remaining problems) to
this list (or any of the developers directly)..
Be it on 2.6 or on 2.4, if the performance is still poor with this
patch, let us know immediatelly. (or this patch will be left in the
release and make a bad PR later)

Testing with make running is a very good way to test this!

PS: not required to CC Robert Love for that mail ;)