[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting on 2.6

Who is using the 2.6 kernel and is ready to test the latest changes with
it?

Craig, given the fact that many packagers will compile on 2.4, what is
your suggestion?

I tried on the 2.4 kernel to force the P_HAS_SEMAPHORES to 0 and I have a
bad sound quality when compiling, which I had not with P_HAS_SEMAPHORES
set to 1.

The problem becomes complex. Having a bad sound quality is not
problematic. What was problematic on 2.6 was to have people having bad
sound quality as soon as they were moving a window.

What are your comments?

Thank you,

Damien