Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GnomeMeeting on 2.6

Hi Damien,

Am Sa, den 31.01.2004 schrieb Damien Sandras um 16:00:
> Hi all,
>
> I can confirm it fixes the problem for me too!
>
> Nice job!
>
> I think Craig can commit the fix. Thanks very much!

It is already commited and we "pray" it doesn't break things on 2.4
systems.

Right now a new set of packages is in the make and i would like to ask
EVERYBODY who can compile and run GM (or use one of the packages),
PLEASE do test and report any success story (or remaining problems) to
this list (or any of the developers directly)..
Be it on 2.6 or on 2.4, if the performance is still poor with this
patch, let us know immediatelly. (or this patch will be left in the
release and make a bad PR later)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian