Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Build problems on SuSE9.1

Le jeu 02/12/2004 à 18:09, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> > No need for a doc either as it is something standard, not some fancy
> > stuff added and required by myself for my pleasure as you seem to
> > aggressively suggest it.
>
> nothin aggressive here. I was just telling that *IF* this was a problem
> of tarball-creation, then it's *ME* to blame, not Iason.
> Release preview snaps are regenerated. And good to know it's nothing
> "fancy, extra for pleasure only" ;)

It was not your or Iason, but Julien. But Julien is not to blame either
as I would have forgotten to add it to EXTRA_DIST too, that is very
difficult to remember such things as we do not use them very often. We
rarely add "extra" files.

I'm happy it is solved, one step closer from the release guys!!

> Thus, next time bark up that tree that made the tarballs if you think
> they're wrong *g*
//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com