Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Build problems on SuSE9.1

Hi Damien,

Am Donnerstag, den 02.12.2004, 17:45 +0100 schrieb Damien Sandras:

> > This file isn't built at some stage ; it just exists. Try to compile
> > with the complete sources!
> >

> You forgot to add it to EXTRA_DIST, so it was not included in the
> tarball generated by make dist. It will be fixed tonight.

It wasn't him who forgot, but obviously yourself. I just made the
tarballs with "make dist" as there was no notice this EXTRA_DIST is
needed. If you intend on keepin this, i'd warmly welcome some minimal
short docs what this does and in which cases it's needed.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian