Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Build problems on SuSE9.1

Hi Damien,

> No need for a doc either as it is something standard, not some fancy
> stuff added and required by myself for my pleasure as you seem to
> aggressively suggest it.

nothin aggressive here. I was just telling that *IF* this was a problem
of tarball-creation, then it's *ME* to blame, not Iason.
Release preview snaps are regenerated. And good to know it's nothing
"fancy, extra for pleasure only" ;)

Thus, next time bark up that tree that made the tarballs if you think
they're wrong *g*

--
Best regards,
 Kilian