[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Small things to fix before release

I've been playing with the CVS versions for a few weeks and other than
some minor problems, most fixed, things work as expected.  Here are a
couple of minor things that should be fixed:

1.  Version numbers in configure--I had to manually change the
    expected version numbers on several packages; specifically,
    openh323 to 1.15.3, ptlib to 1.8.4, howl to 0.9.8, and libebook to
    1.2.  The first two are required if you use the cvs versions; I'd
    mistakenly installed the most recent versions of howl, and
    evolution-data-server (1.1) and that required me to change the
    latter (and yes, things seem to work).

2.  This may be a problem with my local setup, but mkinstalldirs
    didn't end up in the gnomemeeting root directory.

As long as I'm writing let me add the following:

I noticed some discussion on the list about where to put the various
columns in the address book.  Doesn't gnome allow you to change that
simply by dragging and dropping them, much in the way GM currently
allows you to resize them?  I'm pretty sure I've seen applications
that do.

A feature-request: I often use GM connected to the Internet via a 56K
  modem.  I don't have the bandwidth to use video and will turn it off
  locally.  I have to get the remote to do the same.  Would it be too
  difficult to simply have one button that turns it off at both ends
  at once (e.g. disable/enable all video)?

Finally, In testing last night, I got a failed call because of
"congestion on the net" what is this really?

David