[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ixj

George,

Other than you just happen to know I read this list, is there a reason you ask about the ixj drivers here?

Work on the driver for 2.6 is in progress. Sad to say, it's unsubsidized so it happens after work that is subsidized.

George Boyd wrote:
With the problem now with the pwcx module I hate to introduce another
problem.

I am not a programmer and I can understand how hard getting things to
work may be. But I would like to ask about the state of the ixj drivers
for the quicknet card and fedora 2.
It's a shame to have the investment in the quicknet card and time on my
account and not being able to use it.

Thanks,
George