[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New Druid Audio Test

Hi to all,

-------

The druid audio test has been updated tonight. It is still unfinished
but I would like you to test basic functionnality.

When you click on the "Test" button, no popups are displayed, but if you
talk, you should hear yourself with a delay of about 4 seconds.

When you click again, the test should stop.

Please give me reports about the sound quality with OSS and ALSA.

Also, test weird things like quitting or doing calls while the test is
running :)

--------

Another discussion (we will see who read the mail).

Would it be preferable to:
- keep the old popups indicating that GnomeMeeting is recording from the
audio device and that voice is played with a 4 seconds delay
OR
- Integrate sort of an history (like the generic history) directly in
the druid. That history would contain errors in RED, explanations in
black, and hints (check full-duplex, check permissions, ...) in italic.

The problem with choice 2 is that it would make the druid higher. But I
plan to rewrite it anyway.

I vote for 2)
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>