Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New Druid Audio Test

Le mer 03/09/2003 à 00:11, Damien Sandras a écrit :
> Hi to all,
>
> -------
>
> The druid audio test has been updated tonight. It is still unfinished
> but I would like you to test basic functionnality.
>
> When you click on the "Test" button, no popups are displayed, but if you
> talk, you should hear yourself with a delay of about 4 seconds.
>
> When you click again, the test should stop.
>
> Please give me reports about the sound quality with OSS and ALSA.
>
> Also, test weird things like quitting or doing calls while the test is
> running :)

will try to take a look after having sleep at last......

> --------
>
> Another discussion (we will see who read the mail).
i usually always read the mails...even if most of time, and particularly
those past times, i stay quiet... :P

> Would it be preferable to:
> - keep the old popups indicating that GnomeMeeting is recording from the
> audio device and that voice is played with a 4 seconds delay
> OR
> - Integrate sort of an history (like the generic history) directly in
> the druid. That history would contain errors in RED, explanations in
> black, and hints (check full-duplex, check permissions, ...) in italic.
>
> The problem with choice 2 is that it would make the druid higher. But I
> plan to rewrite it anyway.
>
> I vote for 2)
i vote for 2 too.

Fabrice

--
Fabrice Alphonso
Translation Maintainer - GnomeMeeting Team