Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Reorganizing gconf keys, please comment

Le mer 15/10/2003 à 18:54, PUYDT Julien a écrit :
> > Or we put ldap under the protocols subtree.
>
> I'm beginning to wonder if the gatekeeper shouldn't go there... after
> all, they're not voip protocols... even if they depend on h323...

I think not. Because when SIP will be available, you will have something
similar to a gatekeeper, but named 'proxy'. If we put both the
gatekeeper and the proxy in addressbook, people won't know which one is
what.

> > > the text has been butchered, but it seems "general" only has one key,
> > > "UI"... that doesn't seem nice.
> > >

> > no, personal_data, video_display are subtrees of general, not of UI.
> > Notice that video_display is an UI thing though. And personal_data is
> > used by h323, gatekeepers, and ldap. That is why I put it under general.
>
> hmmmm... does "UI" mean that much then?

I don't understand what you mean?