[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Reorganizing gconf keys, please comment

Hi all,

I think that it becomes imperative to reorganize the gconf key
structure. It is a lot of work, unfortunately, and doesn't bring any new
to the GUI, but it can potentially break everything.

However, I think that it is required because the current structure is
too big.

Please open gconf-editor ;)

I think I will reorganize things this way :

* protocols->h323->gatekeeper->registering_method
                                                         ->alias
                                                         ->password

->gatekeeper_host
                                                         ->gatekeeper_id
                                  ->advanced  ->enable_h245_tunneling

->enable_fast_start

->user_input_capabilities
                      ->ldap->usual keys
* general->UI->auto_clear_text_chat + the current show_ keys
                 ->personal_data
                 ->history
                 ->video_display
* audio->devices