Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS, big problem

Le mar 14/10/2003 à 19:12, PUYDT Julien a écrit :

> The druid idea is very nice: there are already tests for video&audio,
> why not add a simple network configuration test?

I'm working on it, even trying to scan for UDP ports (ouch ;) )

But I wonder if I will not move that kind of tests from the druid to the
prefs and keep the druid for very short 1st time setup.
//\     FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org
v_/_    H.323 phone:  callto://ils.seconix.com/dsandras seconix com