Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS, big problem

I agree with you and Dennis, but is it legal to scan people that way?
Also it takes a lot of time.

We have anyway 3 solutions :
- when the server receives a register request, it rejects it if the port
is inaccessible
- run a script and ban all misconfigured people
- if the user is registered to ILS.seconix.com, GM checks of it is
reachable from the outside through seconix.com, if not, it displays a
popup and unregisters the user from ILS.

The last solution seems perhaps the best and the most confortable for
the server.

Any comment?