Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS, big problem

Perhaps Paul should have the final work on this, but I think he has no
time anymore...

Dominance's solution is very hard to implement and long, and requires
server modifications implying threads, I'm not ready to do that, so I
think we will stay with the problem for now.