Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ILS, big problem

The last solution is good I think, also while ILS is the topic of the
minute. At some point I was using GM and was beating my head as to why I
couldn't register with the server until maybe 15 hours later realizing
that I had gnomemeeting loaded elsewhere. However the error message
instead of telling me someone else named "x" was connected gave me
"Please register blah blah" or whatever. Obviously this is likely to be
a problem with people who have the same name, which is bound to happen
from time to time. Just thought I'd mention that now as well ;)