Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Miga giga commit of 2922 lines of new code

Hi Damien,

> I think you could be Free For chat for your friends only, and want to
> stay invisible to normal users.

hehe, this is what i had in mind too, but that would actually demand for
a feature like a "only addressbook-group-members may call me now".. and
select 1..N groups from the addressbook for a profile. (however
currently we have the problem of matching an incoming IP/dns/name to an
ils-addressbook entry, i know)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian