Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Miga giga commit of 2922 lines of new code

Hi Kilian,

That is a good question. I think that this behavior could be good :
- If a call forwarding URL is specified in the preferences, the menu is
changed to "Forward to the url".
- If a call forwarding URL is not specified in the preferences, a popup
to enter one is presented to the user and the entered URL is set in the
preferences.

But what I fear (in terms of usability) is user confusion. Currently,
with the current popup, it is clear for the user that further details
and options can be found in the "Call Forwarding" section of the
preferences, and that those are not different things. With the situation
described above, I think most users wouldn't do the "link" between the
"FORWARD" incoming call mode and the "Call Forwarding" options in the
preferences.

Btw, Free For Chat = Auto-Answer

I will have new icons reflecting the state in ILS and in the tray icon.
For example, if you are in a call, your incoming call mode will switch
to busy or to forward (if forward when in a call is selected) during
that call. But tray icon update is not done yet.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org