Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New druid committed to CVS

Le dim 02/11/2003 à 23:09, Damien Sandras a écrit :

> Another consequence of the 3rd point is that if you are going backward,
> some of the settings you chose are reset to the gconf default.

That doesn't happen anymore. All the fields are now updated to the GConf
values when the first page of the druid is displayed. The
Firstname/lastname are only updated if no value is provided in the
druid. You can now move forward and backward, the settings are not reset
anymore to the GConf values. That is much more convenient. Thanks to
Kilian for having (implicitely) convinced me that it was bad ;)
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org