Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New druid committed to CVS

Hi Alessio,

> at the end of the configuration appear the popup windows saying this
> change will be applied to the next call but not to this one, this hannes
> also when there is no call in progress

I just fixed that one too. It only happened if video reception was
disabled when running the druid.

Thanks for reporting this, without you, I think that bug would have been
released with GnomeMeeting 1.00!
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org