Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP and GnomeMeeting - please comment

I prefer to not answer to this and let you believe you are right or that
thread will continue forever. I'll ignore your personal attacks from now
on and do as I had not read the mails.

Just a few precisions:
- translators are not considered as developers, a developer is somebody
who codes on the software. That doesn't mean translators are not doing a
good job or useful, that's just something different.

- impressions or not, you do not have to comment about me and tell on
mailing list I've said libs suck when that's not true. I consider this
as a personal attack against me, not against the project. So don't try
to say now that "I choose to interpret criticisms about GM development
and directions as personal attacks". It has nothing to do with GM
development, you don't have a clue anyway about GM development.

- I do not have time to write a replacement for Esound or the GNOME
sound management, things will improve with GStreamer/MAS. Believe me or
not but I'm already spending all my spare time on gnomemeeting and
FOSDEM and I can't do more. And yes, non-GNOME users are a concern for
me, you have to think to non-GNOME users when you code an application.
GnomeMeeting is not *only* used by GNOME users, far from that.
GnomeMeeting is also being ported to other platforms than Linux, where
GNOME libs are not ported, and no, I have no time to port them.