Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP and GnomeMeeting - please comment

sön 2003-02-23 klockan 15.22 skrev Damien Sandras:
> > Yeah, this is very sad. Reinventing the wheel, NIH syndrome and all
> > that. :-(
>
> Just curious, can you elaborate a bit more? Im curious about the NIH
> syndrome and the reinventing the wheel.

The fact that you seem to rather want to duplicate/rewrite functionality
of many GNOME libraries in GnomeMeeting itself because you're not
entirely happy with them (thus reinventing the wheel), rather than
improving libraries so that the situation is improved GNOME-wide, or at
least make a tiny bit of effort to do so.
When asked about why, you seem to take the stance that those libs have
always sucked and will always suck as if they were set in stone,
impossible to improve and not improved for you or written by you (NiH
syndrome). That's the impression I get at least, and sadly enough this
seems to get confirmed every time this topic comes up.

Christian