Re: Re[4]: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP and GnomeMeeting - please comment

You are not wrong...

I have at least 3 advices. That's nice to see that at least 3 persons on
this devel mailing list are interested in the future of GnomeMeeting and
having constructive discussions. That's also disappointing that only 3
persons are interested, but well, perhaps those are too far plans ;)

I keep in mind both ideas :
- having separate sip: and h323: URLs
- having a unique callto:// URL supporing sip: and h323: "prefixes" to
identify the protocol. No sip or h323, meaning that the default protocol
is used.

I'll discuss that when porting to OPAL with Equivalence to know what
they think of it, but I think both ideas are good and have pros and
cons. Just keep that in mind in the following months so that both ideas
can grow!

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org