Re: Re[2]: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP and GnomeMeeting - please comment

Hi Kilian,

I understand your point of view, but if we keep callto as general URI
type, real SIP users won't consider GnomeMeeting as a serious SIP
application, just as if a new browser supporting non-standard vhsp:
instead of standard http: URI was released.

However, callto://[real URL], like for example
callto://sip:user hostname
doesn't seem a so bad idea, but it is lengthy and perhaps more confusing
for newbies.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org