Re[6]: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] SIP and GnomeMeeting - please comment

Hi Damien,

DS> You are not wrong...

hehe, sounds great.. and else you would have forced me to tell that
also Borland Delphi doesn't set the Windows-HID either ;)

DS> I have at least 3 advices. That's nice to see that at least 3 persons on
DS> this devel mailing list are interested in the future of GnomeMeeting and
DS> having constructive discussions. That's also disappointing that only 3
DS> persons are interested, but well, perhaps those are too far plans ;)

probably they're agreed with what we just brought up ;)

DS> I keep in mind both ideas :
DS> - having separate sip: and h323: URLs
DS> - having a unique callto:// URL supporing sip: and h323: "prefixes" to
DS> identify the protocol. No sip or h323, meaning that the default protocol
DS> is used.

well, thinking about general uri-syntax i'm not really happy with a
protocol being a pre-fix, as it should more be a suffix.. but that's
something we can discuss when having the need (meaning when finally
having OPAL and SIP with GMv2)..

DS> I'll discuss that when porting to OPAL with Equivalence to know what
DS> they think of it, but I think both ideas are good and have pros and
DS> cons. Just keep that in mind in the following months so that both ideas
DS> can grow!

hehe, you wish i could forget =)

--
Cheers,