Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 0.98

Le mar 18/02/2003 à 11:08, Hakon G a écrit :

> Oh! I didn't know. But will it display automatically, or do I need to
> check the calls-history by myself, just to see if there were any
> calls? I might not remember to do that every time. ;)
> Sorry, but I have no possibility to check that by meself now.

You need to call it manually. Automatically displaying things is not
always a very good way of doing things.

> > Do you mean callto addresses?
>
> Yes. That's what I meant.

Unfortunately H.323 doesn't permit to transmit that kind of information
when somebody is calling you, so I have no way to "guess" the callto
address. I agree that would be a nice idea, you could for example
drag-and-drop a callto address from the calls history to the address
book and add the user in your contacts. But I see no way to implement
that except by checking if the person is registered to the ILS directory
which would require much bandwidth on the server side.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org