[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Manual

I have a few questions for people writing the manual and we should take
a decision here :)

1) Shoudl the manual explain to the user how to call other users in
various cases (ILS, gatekeeper, no ILS and no Gatekeeper, ...) ?

I think so...

2) Should the manual describe point by point each of the GM windows?

I wonder....

3) Should the manual describe easy and self-explanatory options like
"Show splash screen" -> If enabled, ..., if disabled, ...

I don't think so. I think such easy options should not be explained.

Ideas? Comments?

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>