Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 0.98

Hi,

On 17 Feb 2003 18:34:47 +0100, Damien Sandras wrote
> Hello all;
>
> I'm taking a post-FOSDEM break and I do not code at all on GnomeMeeting
> until at best next week.
>
> Just so that you don't worry why I'm not on IRC and not coding at the
> moment, I'm just taking a break (I don't plan to take a 2 years
> break, don't worry ;)).
>
> We will have to decide what features you want to see in 1.00 because
> next release will be the last release including new features before the
> serie of betas preceding the 1.0 release.
>
> Here is what I suggest :
> - Speed dials support in Addressbook (1# for example would call any
> callto URL that you associated with the 1# key).
> - Synchronisation with the new EVO 2.0 Address book ? (yes or no?)
> - Call Hold (during calls)
> - Call Transfert to another gnomemeeting (during calls)
> - Manual
> - Call filters (? I really don't want to code that but if you
> insist...) - IPv6 support - Firewire support - Remove the Gnome
> dependancy for the incoming call sound and add a dedicated section
> in the preferences for sound events in which the user can choose the
> sound to play for incoming calls, dial tone, busy tone, calling tone,
>  disconnected, ... - Connection quality status indicator in the statusbar

Perhaps some more options for the Command Line Interface would be great, like
gnomemeeting --quit (to really quit, NM don't really like when GM is killed)
or
gnomemeeting --calling-state (to see if we are calling or not, ir we're busy,
etc.)

Keep up the good work ! :)

++

yk