Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 0.98

Hi

If I had to put these into priority order, it would be
  Connection quality status indicator in the statusbar
  Firewire support
  Call Hold
  IPv6
  Speed Dials
  Incoming sound changes
  Call Transfer
Roger

- Speed dials support in Addressbook (1# for example would call any
callto URL that you associated with the 1# key).
- Synchronisation with the new EVO 2.0 Address book ? (yes or no?)
- Call Hold (during calls)
- Call Transfert to another gnomemeeting (during calls)
- Manual
- Call filters (? I really don't want to code that but if you insist...)
- IPv6 support
- Firewire support
- Remove the Gnome dependancy for the incoming call sound and add a
dedicated section in the preferences for sound events in which the user
can choose the sound to play for incoming calls, dial tone, busy tone,
calling tone, disconnected, ...
- Connection quality status indicator in the statusbar