Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM issues..

Hi Damien,

> First of all, I will ask you to be polite and stop telling everything
> "sucks", that will be a good starting point.

I only told that this doesn't look like a "feature" to me, to not be
able to do something..
Well, maybe not allowing routing between some internet eth-device and
some DMZ- or public eth is some *feature* .. but why is not being able
to switch to a device a *feature*?! Sorry, but i still don't see the
*ADVANTAGE* of being held back from doing so...

> 2.6 is worse for me.

Hehe, is this a popularity contest for whom 2.6 sucks worst?!

--
Viele Grüsse,
 Kilian