[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM issues..

Hi guys,

while heavy duty testing (personal normal operation mode *ggg*) i did
encounter the following issues:

1.) Video Plugins cannot be changed while in a call (i can modify
whatever I wish *within* the same plugin, but I cannot switch live to my
freshly plugged in cam once I have started the call sending MovingLogo)

2.) ALSA IS *CRAP*... whatever is making this issue burst up, my PC
freezes that hard when ending a call that i have to push the hardware
reset button.. no other lifesign from local or remote possible

Probably the new ALSA-fix within the alsa.so does break as I feared ..
Or maybe the ALSA API doesn't "Abort" for some reason or something else
happens that I cannot track down for I do not even see any Kernel Oops..

3.) OSS emu of ALSA is being disconnected from playback (not from
recording -- funny that is) when the local CPU burst into 100% load for
a splitsecond even.. (like launching Mozilla or stuff).. so the remote
can still hear me fine, but i have nothing more being played..

Anybody else having these issues on 2.4.23?

--
Best regards,
 Kilian