Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] GM issues..

Le ven 26/12/2003 à 21:16, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> I only told that this doesn't look like a "feature" to me, to not be
> able to do something..
> Well, maybe not allowing routing between some internet eth-device and
> some DMZ- or public eth is some *feature* .. but why is not being able
> to switch to a device a *feature*?! Sorry, but i still don't see the
> *ADVANTAGE* of being held back from doing so...

It is currently possible to do it with video and it was possible to do
it a few weeks ago if you remember. However, the current implementation
of OpenH323 doesn't permit to do it easily without hacking the code
(that's the same problem than the limiting problem for the bandwidth
limitation about closing the device or not, I made Craig aware of this a
while ago and used a bad workaround in GM that I will remove).

So yes it is a feature, because I wouldn't want to have it possible for
video and not for audio.

> > 2.6 is worse for me.
>
> Hehe, is this a popularity contest for whom 2.6 sucks worst?!
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org