Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] ALSA...?

Le ven 26/12/2003 à 20:47, Jan Schampera a écrit :
> Aye!
>
> Just build new CVS snaps tonight and wanted to test them:
> - a little gui issue in the control panel: the left array overblends
>    the tab-button left to it on redraw

Can you do a screenshot?

> - ALSA: when i operate with ALSA, nearly nothing seem to work
>    - no calls possible
>    - can't terminate a failed call
>    - GUI feezes on exit

Can you debug further and give more information?
Don't forget to use gdb, and also to check where things fails. I'm not a
magician able to guess what happens and why it happens. Also check the
console, ALSA generally gives debug output in the terminal when
something fails.

If the ALSA plugin is giving too many problems, I will probably remove
it for 1.00. We don't need it (even though it works well for me, but I'm
perhaps the only one ;) ).

> - GUI#2: is it possible to switch on and off the addressbook
>    with the button in the left bar?

No...

> - i18n issue: GM reports "Keinen Gerät gefunden" when no device is found
>    in the config druid; also I have problems with german "Umlauts", but
>    that could be locally here

Please report it to the translator (I think it is Stefan Bruëns)
Thanks,

> So far,
> Jan
(o-