Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Visual feedback

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le jeu 25/12/2003 à 01:13, Kilian Krause a écrit :

ok, also compiled, updated and tested.. it's not as responsive as i'd
have expected it to be, but it kinda works.. (i've also built new libs

[...]

It is responsive here, but that's relative. I'm waiting for others
feedback to determine if something has to be changed or not.

It's fine here for me, but what I am witing for is when I can use GM with 2.6 eg. OSS sound problem :)

Cheers Johnny