Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Visual feedback

Hi guys,

> The VU Meter is now always big enough with all themes.
>
> That's fixed in CVS.

ok, also compiled, updated and tested.. it's not as responsive as i'd
have expected it to be, but it kinda works.. (i've also built new libs
thus shipping the new QuickNet fix from damien to OpenH323 right along..
i may report later today with a compile error on Woody for GM.. but will
keep you guys posted when my nightly script has chosen if things work or
not)

> I wish you all a Merry Christmas and enjoy Christmas Eve !

Thanks! I wish all you guys also Merry Xmas and especially the ones
working hard for the 1.00 release.. We'll rock ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian