[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Visual feedback

Hi to all,

I guess you have all tried the new "visual feedback" from Stephane in
the configuration assistant. I think it could be interesting to have 2
of those in the main GUI when you are in a call, that way, you would
have the voice level displayed for reception and transmission, and also
the used bandwidth (through the stats).

But, where would I place it?

Here are a few propositions :
a) Below the GnomeMeeting logo
b) In the stats part of the Control Panel, below the bandwidth graph.
c) In the audio part of the Control Panel
d) I wouldn't do that

Personally, I'm hesitating between a) (to have it always displayed), and
b) (because it sounds more logical to be placed there).

Advice, comments?
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org