Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound events

Le mer 03/12/2003 à 13:30, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> > Perhaps try to revert the ansparser.cxx change and see what happens.
>
> yep, the new packs work again seamlessly ;)
>
> but 4 busy beep at the end is a bit too much imho.. 3 would be
> sufficient..
> or really just a short beep to show "call ended" and a busy beep for
> calling->busy states..

Yes I could add an end of call beep and a busy tone when you are calling
somebody and that it fails for some reason.

What I thought would be the best is the just a beep to show call ended,
and no busy tone, never, as it slows things done.

Any opinion?
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org