Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound events

Le mer 03/12/2003 à 02:42, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,
>
> the tones are quite ok (not as bad as you expected them *g*), but i have
> an oddity..

Cool

> for when i call the MCU i get an error (so far, so bad already *g*), but

I don't understand your sentence, is the error normal?

> it calls with the ringin sound, then the busy sound and stays playing me
> the ringin sound (even after it has already closed the call).
> So the ringin sound isn't stopped for some reason..

Yes I got that problem too but was unable to reproduce it before
sleeping.

I'll try to fix it.

> The incoming ring i don't have at all as event from GM (just in the
> prefs).. Is it already supposed to be working?

Yes, check the permissions, but it should work. At least here it is
working.
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org