[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound events

Hello to all,

For those of you still interested in gnomemeeting after some bad
comments, I have implemented something new in CVS that requires a lot of
testing : sound events.

A ring tone is supported when calling somebody, a busy tone when a call
ends and an incoming call ring when receiving a call.

All of them are played using your favourite plugin (ALSA or OSS).

Testing this and testing the same with all sorts of sounds is important.
I know there is a bug in PWAVFile of openh323 but I can't reproduce it
anymore... Testing with 30 seconds sounds is also a nice idea perhaps ;)

It is still unfinished (Browse doesn't work) but you can give the full
path to sounds by hand in the preferences.

Please a few people test this and report what you think is a bad
behavior.

Also, should the ring and busy tone stay? Or should we remove them and
replace them by other sound events? (Netmeeting has a beep when a call
ends, but nothing when calling somebody).

Thanks,
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org