Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound events

Le mer 03/12/2003 à 11:46, Kilian Krause a écrit :

> on the MCU side:
> m h323:@kk.de
> Opening connection
> Command ? Adding connection to room room101
> Member ip$localhost/3579 will hear their own voice
> Adding audio buffer for ip$localhost/3579 to connection
> ip$localhost/3579
> Room room101 is now empty
> Closing connection

Looks like a crashed mcu to me... not a gm problem.

> as far as openmcu is concerned yes.. i haven't had another peer yet..
> (you can just ring me and i'll tell you)

This has to be investigated. It works here. Perhaps others could try? We
have to determine if it is a local problem or a bug.

I can't call you, I'm at the office, working on other things :)
(o-
//\     It-Optics s.a.
        FOSDEM 2004:  http://www.fosdem.org