Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound events

Hi Damien,

> Looks like a crashed mcu to me... not a gm problem.

as i was suspecting you'd be saying this, here's a call to a GM endpoint
from my view:
12:01:56 Calling h323:iason#
12:01:57 Abnormal call termination

and from iason's view:
12:51:17 Call h323:kilian#
12:51:20 remote user did not accept the call
13:04:34 Call from Kilian Krause
13:04:35 Remote user has stopped calling

(iason is on GMT+2, whereas i'm on GMT+1 btw.)

> > as far as openmcu is concerned yes.. i haven't had another peer yet..
> > (you can just ring me and i'll tell you)
>
> This has to be investigated. It works here. Perhaps others could try? We
> have to determine if it is a local problem or a bug.

so it seems to be a GM prob... NAT is enabled and has the correct IP..
so nothin serious here..

> I can't call you, I'm at the office, working on other things :)

i meant *RING* not *CALL*... ;)

--
Best regards,
 Kilian