Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Sound events

Hi Damien,

> That just proves something incorrect on your side... It is up to you to
> determine what :)

hehe, so far i was too.. but i guess it's not GM but yesterday's PWLib
and/or OpenH323 being broken...

as OpenH323 was unchanged, it gotta be one of these fixes in PWLib:

        * configure.in, configure: Rationalised OpenSSL detection Fixed
          OpenSSL detection and plugin enabling thanks to Michal
          Zygmuntowicz

        * configure.in, include/ptbuildopts.h.in: Tidy some comments

        * src/ptclib/asnper.cxx: Improved stability of ASN decoder when
          presented with random binary data. Thanks to developers at
          call2ua.com

even though they don't look suspicious to me..

> Disable sound events and you will have the exact same GnomeMeeting as
> yesterday. I don't see how sound events could break H.323 when it works
> here... So perhaps reinstall yesterday's packs to make sure, but I'm
> 99.9% sure you have a problem on your side.

i didn't claim yesterday's version was working... i just say today's
version is not ;)
and unfortunatelly i don't have yet a rollback archive of my debs.. (i
should seriously setup a 1month repository i guess *g*)
so all i can offer is a rebuild of all packs (which would also grab the
very latest patch to pwlib which i haven't yet in the packs (although
not looking suspicious either *g*):

        * src/ptlib/unix/remconn.cxx: Added patch for Solaris, thanks to
          Michal Zygmuntowicz

--
Best regards,
 Kilian